How to use :
- Used to contain breast milk to keep in reserve in the refrigerator or freezer
- Breast milk storage bags through sterilization So there is no need to wash before use.
- After finishing pumping milk Should wash your hands. Then take the breast milk storage bag and record the name/date/time.
- Tear the opening of the bag along the perforated mark and open the zip lock bag. Pour the milk into the bag.
- Press to close the mouth of the bag immediately. and stored in the refrigerator or freezer by laying the bag flat to save storage space
- before closing the bag The air should be squeezed out as much as possible. for the freshness of the milk
- Breast milk storage bags should not be opened until use.
- Do not import into the microwave oven. Electric Sterilizer or boiled in boiling water
- Do not use for packing hot food.
- Safe, can be used to contain breast milk only once